Ashraf Kanjo- Kuwait Digital Transformation Summit
The Kuwait Digital Transformation Summit will feature discussions, case-studies and tech talks by leading government and industry experts and digital strategists who will talk about not just the technologies but the strategies that enable digital transformation. The Kuwait Digital Transformation Summit will address the new possibilities arising from new emerging technologies such as the IoT, cloud, machine learning, artificial intelligence, mobility, robotics, blockchain, Big Data and cybersecurity. The Summit will cover how these cutting-edge technologies are transforming variety of industries and businesses.
- Market, Technology, and Ecosystem trends in 2020
- Value creation and digital transformation/ disruption in consumer
- Future Horizons of Digital Transformation
- Consumer data flow and value capture
- The experience of digital economy
- Omni-channel retail
- Digital operating model
- Consumer industries digital roadmap
- Digital initiatives: Value at stake
Eng. Ashraf Kanjo
Digital transformation in retail can navigate customer retention and satisfaction by offering customers the services and products they need. Big data analytics, location-based services and mobile apps have brought a significant transformation in the way retailers conduct business.